Public Project Site
The Public site allows all project personnel to view site information in real time.
- Project specific page for you to share with all project personnel
- Project specific safety bulletins & announcements
- Weather Updates (based on site location from Bureau of Meterology)
- Link to project specific Online Induction
Online induction is a simpler, more effective way to capture employer and employees information. This saves time through reduced paperwork and administration
- Pre-completion of Online Induction, allowing personnel to start on site faster
- Ability to create your own custom project specific induction
- Create a general company and project specific induction
- Database to capture those previously inducted to avoid repetition of general induction
- Single or multiple video uploads
- Powerpoint presentation uploads
- Induction questionnaire generation and management
- Seamless rendering of media to user
Personnel & Employer Management
This module keeps track of all Employers details and their personnel on-site.
- Induction workflow (created through Online Induction)
- Employee and nominated contact management
- Storage of key personnel information (licences, SWMS inducted)
- Verification of Competency (VOC) function
- Employer (Subcontractor) insurance management
- Easy search function
Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) allows you to mitigate safety risks by reviewing work procedures and ensuring all workers have been properly inducted prior to commencement of the specific task.
- Ability to digitally store & remotely retrieve project SWMS
- Associate SWMS to personnel, ensuring workers are aware of the work procedure and having easy access to the information in the field
- Associate inducted plant & equipment to SWMS , which will be used to carry out the work
- Version Control (records all changes to the document). All previous revisions are readily available for auditing purposes
- Automatic SMS / Email updates to personnel when SWMS are updated
- Ability for subcontractors to submit SWMS online for Safety Manager approval (included in Enterprise package)
Injury & Incident Management
Injury and Incident reporting, subsequent management and communication is vitally important. The Injury and Incident tool is in accordance with Australian Standards and relevant authorities systems.
- Ability to record and manage Near Misses, Injuries and Incidents
- Injury reporting in accordance with AS1885.1
- Integration with each States Work Cover authority, assisting with compliance
- Upload photos immediately in the field
- Detailed reporting, enabling analysis of data trends
Safety Walks & Observations
Managing the process from identification of a safety issue to its close out is a time consuming and arduous task. Through automating the workflow process, the safety manager always has a clear understanding the status of the raised item.
- Recording of safety issues on site, including ability to take & upload photos
- Allocate safety issues to responsible parties for rectification
- Built in workflow, enabling management of safety issues via email, for rectification & close out of the issue
- Ability to send push reminders of outstanding issues to relevant personnel
- Records safety committee attendees
Plant & Equipment
Ensuring plant and equipment has been maintained in ‘fit for use’ condition is essential for the safety of operators and neighbouring workers. Keeping track of every piece of plant on a large site can be problematic. The Plant and Equipment module takes control of this process, making it simpler to monitor all plant and equipment on-site.
- The ability to store key information relating to plant & equipment
- Automatic notifications when plant & equipment require servicing (within 28 days of expiry date)
- Associate SWMS and licenses to plant & equipment. Adds a further check so only those qualified / licenced are able to operate plant or equipment.
- Ability to push notifications to subcontractors to service or remove plant from site
- Ability for plant induction stickers to be generated (as per unique number)
- Ability to customize Plant checklists / add bespoke plant items.
- Add pictures of plant for ease of identification
Bulletins & Announcements
It is important to be able to communicate to the project personnel in ‘real-time’. This module achieved this via multiple mediums.
- Public project site announcements ie weather warnings, evacuation & safety messages
- SMS / Email Alerts for instant notifications to personnel
- Ability to filter recipients by individuals or company
Keeping a diary of site activity is important, yet it is easy to get overwhelmed and do it retrospectively, leading to inaccurate and incomplete file notes and records. Site Diary improves this process through automatic generation of daily entries (inductions, plant, daily observations) and electronic workflow for simpler recording of site numbers.
- Automatic generation of Site Diary based upon the day’s activities
- Weather details from Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) based on site location
- Workflow to automatically request from each foreman the number of personnel on site, via SMS / email
- Daily observations recorded from site foreman/s
- Ability to create custom notes and store non-inducted site visitors
- Option to record actual personnel on-site for that day through subcontractor interface
Site ID Card Creation
A simple way of identifying those inducted on-site is via a Site ID Card.
- Support for popular Datacard ID card printers
- Ability to bulk create ID cards based on completed inductions
- Photos and company logos easily printed on cards
Permits to Work
The management of Permits to Work is extensive, time-consuming and can be risky. Understanding who has permits, monitoring when they expire, ensuring the personnel are appropriately trained are critical elements that must not be overlooked.
- Manage multiple types of permits (hot work, confined space, exclusion zones etc)
- Q-code technology for quick identification of permit holder, and being able to apply for a permit whilst in the field
- Ability for subcontractors to apply for permits, with return confirmation once approved
- Customisation feature for permits
Communication to project personnel, and recording of such meetings is a critical requirement for any site. The Meeting module allows all meeting records to be captured, records attendees and are easily accessible.
- Toolbox meetings, Safety Committee meeting and Management meetings
- Record management of all meetings
- Reminders can be set for subcontractors to submit meeting records
- Assists with compliance to OHSMS